Osprey Energy Services Limited is an Energy Services Company Incorporated by Competent Retired Energy Industry Staffs. The Company is located at Herbert Macaulay Way, Unity Building, Abuja, Nigeria.
The Company draws inspiration based on extensive experience of the founding fathers in the Energy industry working with International Oil Companies (IOCs). Their experience cut across the value chain of Energy industry.
Osprey Energy Services Limited is in the business of providing services to the Energy industry across the value chain from concept selection to Operation and Maintenance.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) and Human Resources Development Consultancy.
- Geophysical Seismic Data Acquisition, Processing and Interpretation of 2D/3D/4D including OBC & OBN.
- Petroleum Technology services including drilling and other related services for Oil and Gas.
- Major Construction Services (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Civil Engineering, and Pipelines /Flow lines) QA/QC, Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, Hydro etc.), Inspection and Testing services.
- Project Admin services, Contracting, Engineering, 3rd party evaluation/ Verification consultancy, Construction and Maintenance services, Borehole Construction etc.
- Project Administration "on Services, Technical Consultancy.
- QA/QC Consultancy.
- Geotechnical survey, Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Detailed Engineering Design (DED).
- Land Survey, Hydrographic Survey, Pipeline Engineering.
- Process Engineering Design, Structural Design, Offshore platform & Jacket.
- Upgrades of Process facilities, Design of Floaters, HAZOP and HAZID.
- Mobile Production Units (MPU), Conversion, FPSO, FPV, Process system, Well test etc.
- Advanced engineering analysis (Stability Analysis, Hydrodynamics analysis, Mooring System design and analysis, Global strength analysis, Fatigue and redundancy analysis, Vibration analysis, Other special or advanced engineering analysis).
- Full project report includes financial analysis, Detailed engineering, Construction/project management and quality control, Procurement, supply chain and logistics support, Project commissioning.
- Operation and maintenance training, On‐site inspection and technical support, Infrastructure refurbish,modification or upgrade, Asset integrity management system.
- Geology & Geophysical studies, Petrophysical, Reservoir and Field Development Plan (FDP) studies.
- Seismic data Management Services.
- Electromagnetic, Gravity and Magnetics, Remote sensing, Stress Field & Thermal fields methods, NMR, Full Tensor Gradiometer(FTG) and Telluric.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT), including Process Optimisation and Automation.
- Software Programming.
Check our Team
Moriki .S. UmarCEO/MD
Abubakar .G. AhmedExecutive Director, Operation
Usman .M. BakundiExecutive Director, Services
Plot 785,Unity Building Central Area, Abuja